We're looking for experienced developers who are capable of developing a fully featured and functional poker game (front-end and back-end)
1) Flash-based live poker game.
2) Developing a back-end engine with a secure connection to the client.
3) Developing a scalable back-end engine (Prefer to support more than 2K current online users)
4) Prefer to use Smartfox, red5 or other famous scalable live game servers as the back-end engine
4) Close collaboration in design and special features with us
5) Upon completion we expect to receive the full source code
Any problems and bugs should be dealt with and fixed in a beta period!
Once the project has been successfully launched into a live environment we are interested in securing a long term support and maintenance agreement.
We expect the bidders to provide us with examples and references /contact information of other work they've completed, so we can get an idea of your works quality.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $4389 for this job
Dear Sir, We have a tested and functional poker room which we sell as a platform or rent out. The platform also has Sit n goes and MTT. Please, contact us for a demo. Regards, Agneya
Hi there, Pls go through the [url removed, login to view] we are new to this [url removed, login to view] don't judge us through the reviews & [url removed, login to view] as a professional assure you the excellent work.Thanks...