The software intends to create a music player which picks songs from the web instead of your hard disk. “Music player” in the cloud can easily describe this software.
The UI has to be shared by both the desktop application and the web application.
1. The front end has to be in html with music playing through flash component.
2. A separate download component which will be a background a service in windows, this will take a music folder and upload all user's music to our servers.
3. Backend to be written in java and written in spring framework. Add with that full unit test cases. The server backend will interact with frontend through ajax service. Servlets will have to be written for all small components to make things fast and parallel.
4. The session has to be written in MongoDB. As MongoDB is better for session saving.
5. Rest all the song information has to be stored in MySQL data base. This includes playlist associated with users. Song details – mp3 tags.
6. The front end response time for all components has to be less than 0.2 seconds for all components.
7. As the site is being designed for India, so it should pick up the location from browser and pick up the second language on the basis of state in India.
Rest of the details are in the attached document.
Please go through the document before bidding. It has better project and technical details.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2569 på dette job
We are highly interested to develop. We provide high quality services for software development and the end users on a broad range of software & web platforms and latest technologies.
We possess an expert team with great experience. The previous projects done by us and our portfolio are included in the PMB. Please go through it. We are capable of doing this project. Bid can be negotiated. Regards.