We are looking for an experienced Java programmer who is able to port our existing C# client library to Java.
Library is hosted at GitHub as public repository and contains 2 modules: client (around 20 methods) and demo (for all methods). This library copes all available service methods (RESTful + XML). Demo module shows usage of this library.
- Java 1.7
You will get:
- access to the C# client library (GitHub)
- access to the newly created Java client library (GitHub)
- complete API and service documentation
- demo account (username/password + APIKey)
- our availability (email, elance messages) for your questions
- well designed state of the art project structure (XML entities, transport layer, configuration layer etc.)
- good code coverage (jUnit 4.x)
- well documented (JavaDoc) source code
- only Maven should be used to build the modules
- delivery via GitHub pull request; only approved pull requests will be counted
- in case of successful job approval we can state you as official NetLicensing contributor
Do not hesitate to ask us prior your bid in case you have questions or will get more information about project.
- good unit test code coverage (jUnit 4.x)