- Blackberry application - should work on all (most) blackberry phones and OS version (4.5+).
- The application will run in background at all times, so needs to be very memory efficient
- The application will change the wallpaper of the phone, given some "event" that happens on the phone.
- An "event:" would be something that we define in requirements, but it would be using basic blackberry events - such as new message...no new events need to be created
- The wallpaper will change, even if phone is on standby/key locked
- The wallpaper will be stored on the blackberry already, path will need to be derived by the application
ADDITIONAL FEATURES (should do separate quote for this):
- Wallpaper only updates when key locked/in standby. Once unlocked, the original wallpaper should show and no more changes allowed
- Instead of updating wallpaper, post an image (same as what the wallpaper would have changed to , but smaller in size) on top of current wallpaper with/without some additional text on wallpaper
Questions for bidders:
(1) What support will you offer to get this fully approved and posted to blackberry appworld?
(2) What support will you offer to fix any issues that come up with alpha/beta testing or 60-90 days after implementation?
(3) How much would you quote for the additional features?
6 freelancers are bidding on average $542 for this job
Im a senir blackberry developer with a permanent job in a mobile software company. I can do the application you require, and offer full support for testing, final modifications, and future improvements.