Telephony Server w/ Front-End Port
Web Front-End (wfe)
- Connect a simple graphic interface to the FreeSWITCH [url removed, login to view] will provide the UI for you to:
(a) integrate with the Back-end; (b) port our mobile app business logic to the web.
This port needs to be as close to line-by-line as possible.
FreeSwitch Dialer Back-End (fsD)
- Build a basic dialer, based on FreeSWITCH which implements the following API’s:
startSession() - records a list of callers and callees for a session
agentLogin() - accepts a call from a pre-registered caller
getCalledId() - returns the callee id
agentReady() - indicates caller is ready to be connected to another callee
1. Demo (est. duration: 5 days) - (250 USD)
(wfe): Linked UI Screens (we will provide graphics)
(fsD): Set-up & Configure FreeSWITCH Server with simple dialing capability.
Decompose milestones into tasks or mini-deliverables.
Note: The Demo milestone must be completed satisfactorily in an acceptable timeframe to continue.
2. API Implementation (est. duration: 10 days) - (500 USD)
Link relevant UI Screens to Server API’s
Add authentication and add Java wrappers to the FreeSWITCH API
3. Completion (est. duration: 10-15 days) - (750 USD)
Port line by line, and implement Rich-web & mobile-web views
Simultaneous dialing, with dynamic parameter adjustment (will describe)
- All Code posted on CVS.
- Ability to develop pixel perfect rich Web UI with GWT
- FreeSWITCH/PbXes based on Asterisk, SIP and similar technology
- SpringSource and GAE
- Java EE, JUnit, CVS & Eclipse
- In order for your application to be considered, you need to take a short Candidate Application (link bellow), which will help us choose the right person for the job!
[url removed, login to view]
- If you are hired, we will have consistent year-long work for you.
- We also do not mind for you to work on other projects simultaneously.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1571 for dette job
WE are having Experienced Developers having much Experience in IT field.In These Proffessionals Many are the IITians.This Project is close to our heart. we can do it in fine ways . Thanks