Telephony Server w/ Front-End Port
Web Front-End (wfe)
- Connect a simple graphic interface to the FreeSWITCH [url removed, login to view] will provide the UI for you to:
(a) integrate with the Back-end; (b) port our mobile app business logic to the web.
This port needs to be as close to line-by-line as possible.
FreeSwitch Dialer Back-End (fsD)
- Build a basic dialer, based on FreeSWITCH which implements the following API’s:
startSession() - records a list of callers and callees for a session
agentLogin() - accepts a call from a pre-registered caller
getCalledId() - returns the callee id
agentReady() - indicates caller is ready to be connected to another callee
1. Demo (est. duration: 5 days) - (250 USD)
(wfe): Linked UI Screens (we will provide graphics)
(fsD): Set-up & Configure FreeSWITCH Server with simple dialing capability.
Decompose milestones into tasks or mini-deliverables.
Note: The Demo milestone must be completed satisfactorily in an acceptable timeframe to continue.
2. API Implementation (est. duration: 10 days) - (500 USD)
Link relevant UI Screens to Server API’s
Add authentication and add Java wrappers to the FreeSWITCH API
3. Completion (est. duration: 10-15 days) - (750 USD)
Port line by line, and implement Rich-web & mobile-web views
Simultaneous dialing, with dynamic parameter adjustment (will describe)
- All Code posted on CVS.
- Ability to develop pixel perfect rich Web UI with GWT
- FreeSWITCH/PbXes based on Asterisk, SIP and similar technology
- SpringSource and GAE
- Java EE, JUnit, CVS & Eclipse
- In order for your application to be considered, you need to take a short Candidate Application (link bellow), which will help us choose the right person for the job!
[url removed, login to view]
- If you are hired, we will have consistent year-long work for you.
- We also do not mind for you to work on other projects simultaneously.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1571 for this job
WE are having Experienced Developers having much Experience in IT [url removed, login to view] These Proffessionals Many are the [url removed, login to view] Project is close to our heart. we can do it in fine ways . Thanks