I am looking for a developer to develop an appropriate software interface that will trade automatically on Stockpair (a broker) trading platform for binary options.
The trading decisions are being made by my MT4 expert advisor, these trading decisions are to be copied on to Stockpair platform through suitable interface, preferably Java where all trading parameters may be set. The flow of activities are as follows:
1. MT4 platform is opened on the desktop.
2. Stockpair platform is also logged in on the same computer ([url removed, login to view]).
3. MT4 has expert advisor enabled, so it trades automatically on the MT4 platform.
4. The new software has stockpair login and password input. It has parameters to set such as Symbol to trade, amount of investment, trade expiry time and autotrade on/off.
5. Once autotrading is enabled on the new software, it transmits the order to the Stockpair platform based on the settings on the new software.
6. New software to handle any error messages from the Stockpair platform and display, create a log for all trades and associated activities.
Please see the following link for API and other interface details for Stockpair platform: [url removed, login to view]