We need the following basic requirements for VideoSIP client.
1. The open Source VideoSip client supports G729, GSM,PCMA,PCMU and [url removed, login to view] codec for sending audio data, mpeg4 , H263,H264 video data
2. The VideoSip client can run behind NAT or on private IP. Dialer supports NAT and firewall traversal using STUN(optional) So client behind the firewall can make SIP call using Dialer.
3. The VideoSip client runs on application layer so it supports WiFi and internet conectivity
4. Operating system: VideoSip client will run on the Android OS phones and Android Tablet PC and Desktop win32.
5. The VideoSip client works with SIP username/password (in Setting )
6. The VideoSip client Supports Android Device Speaker (Handsfree operation).
7. Echo cancellation (in setting).
8. Do not Disturb button(mute), volume, Mic control by Slider.
9. Can Dial also directly from Gate buttons(fixed numbers) and private Phone book (Apartment nummers, fixed in Setting)-sip caller block option.
a. Application will be able to dial a prefixed Extention No which can be preconfiged in and app
Preconfigured in Asterisk . It will be also able to call directly to an SIP Client..
10. Can run backround if any incoming call, switch to SIP screen and getting video picture automatic
(auto answer – but mute).
11. If we have two or more Clients by one Apartment the should parallel ring while incoming call.
a. The application will wrint the Extention to Ring Multiple Extention at the same time a Ring
Group in asterisk need to be created
12. Time period for connection (after a period will be the connection closed)-(in Setting)
13. Work with all standart SIP servers.
14. Info display – Like online, “Caller Mr. X App.1 is calling”.
15. Support all standard SIP supported switches based on RFC3261 or compliance to RFC 4733.
16. Ringing tones selectable (in setting)
17. The last 10 calls with Video recordable and later callable and playable.
18. 10 IP cameras could be shown if present, by pushing Video and related Camera Number at Keypad
a. Cameras can be JEPG or MP4 or H264.
19. While incoming Call App shall set one variable to “Hi” or ASCI code predifened in setting readable from our software to pop up SIP Client App Screen.
20. Open button will send one of hex code over in setting predefined IP.
21. Phonebook and setting of client should be remotely updateable. Hereto the Client App shall be stop, after loading a new XML file the applicaiton shall start again.
22. The button label customizable for Gate Buttons (if possible changing Button color).
23. Language support-customizable (English - German - Turkish) and selectable in setting.
24. the code should be implementable in our Software. Hereto may we need support
25. Android Device Camera could be enabled and disabled by settings
26. Delivery of whole Project should include source code.
27. Setting should be in xml (see below xml file example) and the screens buttons (see below screen examples) should be Vista buttons.
28. GUI's by Android clients should be any LCD density independent.