Using the Fall 2014 List of names I need each individual name added to the tabs "Fall Fitting" and "Fall Screen"
Example is included on the fall fitting tab of what is needed.
- The names to use come from the Fall 2014 list, word document attached alphabetical, first name followed by last name.
- The customer number column will ascend in order as the sample is, starting customer number 0814HTC001. Next should be 0814HTC002 etc..."0814HTC..." remains the same only the final three digits ascend in order.
- Want grey row shading every other line as example and all borders to show as example.
- With a page break, must have a new header. Standard format.
The fall screen tab
- THe names from the Fall Fitting list should be added to the screen tab, First Initial. Last Name in order
- Format Landscape
- With page breaks, must have a new header.
- Every other row grey shading and column colors to stay as is; add the all borders in black.
Finally- An additional tab should be created in the Excel workbook with the following data merged to Avery 5160 labels
"First Name" "Last name"
"Screening name" (First initial. Last name)
Cust. Number: 0814HTCXXX
Deadline for project is Friday 10 AM CST