Project 316267 is replaced with this.
ServerX has already deployed webservices. We would like to deploy a new Liferay Portal Server (ServerLiferay) which will call ServerX.
- ServerLiferay has a thread that runs every 5 mins.
- ServerLiferay will call ServerX's web service.
- ServerX will stream a file to ServerLiferay through web services
- After ServerLiferay comletes file download, it will ftp the attached file to ServerY
- After ftp is complete ServerLiferay will call ServerX to notify work is complete or not.
- Developing ws calls from liferay to ServerX
- Pushing received file to FTP space from Liferay
- Creating a thread that will do this work every 5mins
- Packaging liferay as war file to make it ready to deploy
- Oracle 9i will be used for Liferay
nice to have:
- utilizing liferays integrated solutions.