Form functional descriptive SNP photography contest
It requires new functionality can allow file uploads (pictures) to a repository via a Web form. Data from participants must be registered in a DB and relevant to the files they contained.
The information in this database must be searchable and allow export to files of type. "Xls". The organization of these files in the folder where you stored the repository responds to the relationship between "Community" and "Provinces" (it is noted structure).
a) Form online file upload:
a.1) This form saves the information of the various entries in a database. Required fields are:
• Teaching Centre
• Telephone contact
• E-mail *
* The "E-mail" will act as a filter to allow only one entry form per contestant.
a.2) These fields must meet the following standards:
• Verify that you have provided all the required fields. In this form all fields are mandatory.
• Check that the format of a field is expected (text, phone, etc.).
• Check the validity (syntax) of the email.
• Check that you never exceed the length, number of lines or size of the input.
a.3) The student must accept a legal basis in the time before submitting the form. This step is essential to formalize the entry into DB. If you do not accept the texts the system will return a message announcing this mandatory step.
a.4) The limitation on uploads is 300 kb. per ticket.
a.5) The files are automatically stored in a repository made up of n individual folders for each "Community" * which in turn contain the n subfolders "Province" * related so that all information is automatically arranged in a structure folders corresponding to the relationship of these groups.
* Relationship table is attached to the end.
b) Management information and data:
The data obtained via the online form will be stored in a database for future reference and export.
It will create an interface for viewing information stored in the database through an HTML form and its export format. "Xls".
c) Required technology:
- Tomcat 6_01
- Jdk [url removed, login to view]
- Mysql [url removed, login to view]
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €143 for dette job
we would like to bid on this project on behalf of developers [url removed, login to view] are are a team with excellent skills and [url removed, login to view] work in different J2EE [url removed, login to view] satisfaction is guaranteed.