We are looking to develop an embedded online and offline map of free wi-fi spots in a specific city. The application is quite simple. It should have the following features:
• Embedded online map (Google Earth)
• Embedded offline map ([url removed, login to view])
• The user should have the ability to see the spots presented also in a list where distance in stated based on the location of the user (GPS-location)
• The application has to be able to filter POIs based on the distance, selected by the user. The application filter needs to support up to 3 categories.
• GPS location that works with both Google Earth and the offline map.
• Easy interface to update/manage and ad/remove and update new positions and spots (POI). These updates will be made by us not the user of the application.
• The administration interface should also give the possibility to amend the app to be used for other position purposes such as restaurants, shops, sights.
• The application should be compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
• The application settings and list of POIs and categories should be easy to update by e.g. by editing a xml file
• The online map (Google Maps) should be embedded inside the application.
• The offline map provided through ([url removed, login to view]) map file will be provided by us and should be embedded in the application as mentioned.
• The offline map should be easy to update.
• The user interface mockups will be provided by us.
We would like this app to be easily editable so that it can be used for similar position services such as restaurants and so on. You will be provided with the addresses of the spots.
Bidders with experience in GPS application development with examples would be preferred.
Apps MUST NOT be resold to anyone or company.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1721 for this job
Dear Sir, We have extensive experience in working on smart phone [url removed, login to view] work on iPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, Android, Palmpree [url removed, login to view] Solutions group is a leading software development firm with exclusive mu Mere
I am iPhone and blackberry developer with have two year iPhone experience and I am interested two work on this application because I have developed application same like this. thanks Ghulam Murtaza
Greetings from Elecom Software. We have a very good experience in developing many iphone applications. We also have experience in developing applications in [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for all the details.
Hello, We are logicnext softwares , please correspond to us through message board for details. More details on the product offerings and service on request. Sales team, LogicNEXT softwares