As Freelance iOS developer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of the iOS app. Your primary focus will be development and enhancement of this application and its integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
1. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code for the iOS platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define design, and ship new features.
3. Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Participate in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
6. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
8. Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, and offer suggestions to improve processes
A tertiary degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or Related). MS or PhD a plus
Proven experience building iOS apps with published work on the App Store
A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift programming languages
Experience working with iOS technologies such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Graphics, localisation, etc.
Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Able to run performance analysis and optimise away application bottlenecks
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $88 på dette job
Hello, my name Pavel and I have significant experience in iOS Development. I will be happy to help you with your project. Please message me and we'll discuss it in more details.