We are looking for an App developer to support our efforts to get an iBeacon app up and running.
We can provide existing code along with all specs and access to existing dashboard based on [url removed, login to view] API (see: [url removed, login to view]).
WHAT WE NEED:
- An app which is an iBeacon scanner, which runs all the time (also when app is not active).
- Web dashboard for editing/creating new notifications and content according to specific beacons
App is closed: Push messages
• App scans iBeacon with UUID/major/minor, it thereby scans the database for a corresponding UUID.
• If a match for the first beacon is found it pushes a notification with the message "hello" only once.
• If the device leaves there should be the option to choose in the dashboard between to display no or another message.
• If the device enters the iBeacon region again there should be no message.
• If no match is found. Nothing is done.
App is open: User Interface
• Register View is visible; User is able to login for personalization. Username and device ID are saved to the database.
• If successful redirect to the screen image connected to the nearest beacon.
• It should constantly check for nearby iBeacons, and see if they are stored in the corresponding database.
• If the Proximity of a iBeacon switches to NEAR the screen defined for this specific iBeacon should change too.
• If no iBeacon is found there should be a default screen.
• Each screen for each iBeacon (near, far etc.) should be configurable in the dashboard.
• Eg. Setup a iBeacon with different content like [url removed, login to view] Dashboard.
• Choosable between: content e.g. Images, URL request, Webview with content from a website.
• It should be possible to switch screens according to the nearest beacon while triggering a POST request for the furthest iBeacon.
Case: If the App is open and no iBeacon is found, there should be a default screen/image which is also configurable in the dashboard.
Case Offline: If there is no connection to the internet switch between native fallback images according to the nearest iBeacons.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• The app has to be coded in objective c with a database connection.
• If you are interested, we have already have a prototype.
• We send you a zip folder with our database and xcode project folders.
• Make sure to insert your UUID and push certificate and start the push script with: sudo php [url removed, login to view] development &
• There is a database and php form stored on our Raspberry pi (running in local environment [url removed, login to view]) which you can also find in the project files.
• You can find the iBeacon scan in the Chatviewcontroller.m in xcode files.
• We can deliver more details when starting the project.
WHAT YOU GET:
• We have programmers on board who can explain details and story board
• Our designers and programmers will add graphics and styling to the app and dashboard, so all we need is functional unstyled work
• If this initial project works out we would be happy to deliver upcoming app and updates to you