We need a ios component that inherits from UITableView but adds a few features.
The brief explanation is that we need to expand the tableviewcell when tapped on to show more details below. The area that expands below should have a few features.
We also have two images to give a better idea.
- When tapped the table should scroll to have the tapped cell scrolled to top.
- The view that "opens" up below could be a new tableviewcell or a part of the regular tableviewcell. Whatever is best/easiest to develop/maintain.
- The height of the hidden view should be variable and depend on height of text etc.
- Everthing should be animated (not hard i guess, but important)
- When tapping cell again it should close.
- Only one open cell at the time.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €207 på dette job
Hello Sir/Ma'am, Hope you doing good! I have seen your project details and I have a working sample of Expandable/Collapsable UITableView. For further details kindly have a look on PMB. Thanks and Regards, MJ
Dear Mattiasmak, Many thanks for your post. To get your job completed by experienced professionals, please check your PMB. Best Regards, Taranjot Kaur iApp Technologies
We understand you requirement and we have experience to do this type of work. We assure you that we complete your product on time with quality. Please check your Private Message Box for more details.