I need a detailed project management app for construction. It will have to allow me to:
- create, edit and communicate schedules
- create and update supplier and subcontractor lists
- manage billing through time input, material input, etc for a variety of different ledgers
- Manage subcontractor charge-backs as required if they make a mistake and automatically deduct these amounts from their billings.
- Manage drawings, schematics, etc. as required for construction
- Send these drawings, etc. through email to suppliers and subcontractors.
- Manage change orders, addendums, etc. that are sent to me by designers
- Send the client automatic schedule and pricing updates.
- Take progress pictures of the project coinciding with schedules for record keeping.
- Take pictures of potential change requirements etc.
- Must be able to handle up to 20 projects simultaneously in an organized, concise, and seperated fashion.
- Can use our website as back-end storage etc but must be able to operate completely offline for most major functions as many of our projects are in remote locations.
I would like it to work both on iPad and iPhone, as well as web integration. It would be proprietary software on which I will own all rights.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $1259 for this job
Hello I am confident I can give you satisfaction for the project, if you choose me. I have developed many mobile app/games and have experienced the similar project to yours. Thank you.
Hi Thanks for reading my application. Can you provide backend service? or the access right to your server? Wireframe/graphic design will be needed. All the best.