I need a basic iphone app/code for another project that does the following:
1. At program launch show a loading screen (full screen image, to stored on the device, I will provide the image)
Then, but only once every 6 hours, download 3 small CSV files from a server (I can send you the files by PM) - one file contains category names and ID values, the other one contains database records (which also make reference to category ID values) - and the third one contains a list of field values (eg the list of locations and organizations mentioned below).
2. Create a simple Sqlite database on the iphone (if the tables do not yet exist)
3. Clear the Sqlite database and then import all values from the CSV files into the database tables
4. Show a screen with a table view and the following cells:
- View All
- View By Category
- View By Location
- View By Organization
5. If the user taps on By Category then show another screen with a table view and programmatically create TableView cells from the categories CSV file (ie show a list of all categories, so that the user can click on any of these categories)
5.1. If the user taps on one category, then remember that category ID and show another screen where the user can select a location (values for location table view come from the CSV #3, need to dynamically generate a list of table view cells with the names of these locations). Plus one default table cell with text "All", shown at the top of the list of table cells.
5.2. If the user taps on one location, then remember that location ID and show another screen where the user can select a list of organization types (values again from the CSV #3, need to dynamically generate a list of table view cells with the names of these organization types). Plus one default table cell with text "All", shown at the top of the list of table cells.
5.3. Based on the different parameters collected in steps 4 to 8, then do a search in the database and show the results in another table view which displays all matching records using a custom UITableViewCell (it's very simple, should look similar to the custom cells created in this tutorial: [url removed, login to view] - I will provide icon images).
5.4. if user taps on a cell with a database record then show details for that record. Just need to output the values stored in ca 5 fields of the record. I will provide a mockup of how the output should look like.
6. If the user taps on "By Location" then show:
6.1. location select screen (5.1.)
6.2. then the organization select screen (5.2.), and after that
6.3. show the category select screen (5.).
6.4. Then show results as in 5.3. and afterwards the record details as in 5.4.
7. If the user taps on "By Organization" then show:
7.1. organization select screen (5.2.)
7.2. then the location select screen (5.1.), and after that
7.3. show the category select screen (5.).
7.4. Then show results as in 5.3. and afterwards the record details as in 5.4.
8. If user taps on "View All" then show results as in 5.3. and afterwards the record details as in 5.4.
This is a simple project and there are plenty of tutorials on the web showing how to do it. The project shall later be integrated into another app I am working on. If things go well there will be more follow up work for you. Fixed Budget 70 USD. Bidders who are able to provide a video of a working demo etc will be preferred. I need someone reliable. Delivery of final work product within one week maximum necessary.