do you want to make a cross-platform app in the Flutter SDK with Dart for Android and iOS?
I've been dreaming about developing an app for a while now. And now I thought I'd get started and just get some help.
As yet, there is only a concept with user stories and a description of the app's aims.
So I'm looking for someone to start from the very beginning with me.
The plan is to proceed in small milestones and spread the costs out over a longer period of time so that I can afford the project. To do this, we jointly define a milestone and determine the costs. Payment is made when the milestone goal is reached.
It is intended to release the app under GPLv3. This is part of the reason for the following guidelines:
- follow the Flutter Performance best practices
- follow the effective dart style guide ([login to view URL])
- write a readable code with logical comments
- Use const keyword whenever possible
- Refactor into widget + Make build function pure
- Use state management
- Work with (min.) a three-layer Architecture
- provide automated sets of tests (on GitHub)
- Avoid MediaQuery/LayoutBuilder and streams
- No third-party libraries or packs without consultation
- Never use tracking code
I hope this doesn't discourage you, and you are willing to start with me to write a code as short and as readable as possible.
The goal of the project is to have a market-ready product for users to enforce their rights under the European Data Protection Regulation. It is intended to put the user in the center and to help him to gain his data sovereignty.
I look forward to your inquiries with indication of the hourly rate.
Please send me a link to a repositories (e.g. GitHub) with a Flutter/ Dart source code of yours.