I have an Objective-C iphone project that I would like to add some animation to. I am looking for a developer to provide an XCode project with the following animation in it:
1. Several images that are shown as rectangles (see the attached screenshot) at the bottom of the screen.
2. When any image at the bottom of the screen is clicked, the image will rotate a random amount but always in intervals of 180 degrees (so, 180, 360, 540, 720) up to 1080 degrees
3. The image must also travel 1/2 up the screen
4. As the image moves from the bottom of the screen to it's final landing spot, it must skew as it is shown in the attached image.
5. Also, the image animation should slow down as it slides into it's final location
This is to emulate a user throwing a card on a table. The perspective and animation must be smooth and realistic based on where the card lands on the table.
The following are the requirements for the code:
1. Must provide a complete XCode project that will compile and run the animation
2. The skew must be realistic based on where the card lands on the table - i.e. farther away makes the card smaller and based on where it lands affects the skew of the card
3. The code must be well documented with explanations of all code required to make the animation work as described
4. You can not use any libraries outside of the core Apple iOS libraries
Submissions should give a brief background of experience working with animations for the iphone.
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $538 for dette job
To work for a company that will allow me to fully explore and utilize my creativity and skills using modeling, texturing, and animation. I believe that I can contribute to your company’s success.
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...