The program will:
1. Enable the start of a phone call from the phone book or manual entry.
2. Record the program's side voice at 8k baud, 16bit, pcm.
3. At 1 second intervals will call our algorithm and pass the recorded audio as a buffer.
4. Enable the user to start, stop the call and will give basic feedback coming from the algorithm (through progress indicators or vocal). This will be defined during the negotiations and may change according to the difficulty.
5. Save the recorded call into files.
We request the sources to be thoroughly documented in English so that we can integrate it with our algorithms and take care of future maintenance.
We need (probably separate) versions for Iphone, Android and Nokia smartphones.
The program will be written in C, C++ or local dialects (e.g. Symbian C)
The development will be under Eclipse, QT or Netbeans.