We are looking for a mobile software developer who would develop a mobile application that uses the mobile's and camera's flash light (if available) as a lantern.
This application should:
- Have easy to use GUI. (Design will be provided)
- Let the user put the light on and off
- Control the light's brightness/dim
- Add stroboscopic effect and control the flashing frequency.
- Sound effect when on and off
- Alarm, that lights up the mobile's light.
- If the mobile has motion detector ON/OFF the light when shacking the mobile.
- Show some popup's that offers updates and recommended applications.
Add setting's menu where user can control:
- Sound effects: ON/OFF
- Motion detection: ON/OFF.
- Share the application in Facebook, twitter ... etc.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $529 for dette job
Hello. For your concern, we've developed 200+ Apps for iOS, Android, BB and Windows Phone so far; please check your PMB for some references of our recently developed Apps.
I am working on iPhone and iPad applications from last 2 years in one of the top iOS development company in Asia. Looking for some independent apps for development.