iOS / Android App
For our range of speakers, we would like to come up with an accompanying app for the iOS and Android OSs. For a reference of what we’d like to do, please refer to the Equalizer Android app ([url removed, login to view]). We would like to create such an app, but with our own branding and interface.
To line up with our own project expansion, we would like to focus on the iOS app first. If you are able to do both iOS and Android apps, kindly specify whether you are quoting us for one app or both.
- able to modify sound output of the device the way an equalizer does
- user is able to modify individual frequency channels like in a regular equalizer
- user is able to select from a predefined list of presets (Jazz, Rock, Heavy Metal, etc)
- one section of the interface connects online to our server, to provide the user with latest promotions. (we are open to suggestions as to what happens if there is no connection available).
- minimum support level:
- - iOS 4.0 (for iOS app)
- - Android SDK 2.3 (Gingerbread) (for Android app)
- native app is preferred as opposed to a web app, but we’re open to ideas
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1075 for this job
hi, i have great expertise in iPhone,android and all the other mobile platform also. and also i manage a big team of mobile developers.i assured you i can provide you a world class [url removed, login to view] see the pm. thanks