Android and Iphone- They must be able to communicate with each other interchangeably.
2 phones of either Droid/Iphone connect to each other via wifi or internet.
Phone one listens in on baby room and when it hears a noise of substantial tunable limits, it streams sounds/alert to 2nd phone.
Listening phone goes to silent mode (incase calls come in)
Phone one also indicates to phone two of battery usage, and alarm on phone 2 indicates if battery 1 is at 10%.
Phones can be switchable, either listen or baby monitor. (possibly register with server via email address)
If noise is heard by phone one and the noise is >x, it plays prerecorded sounds. (Like mother's voice) (This option can be turned on and off)
1. There will be a common server.
2. Both phones will be treated as clients and will be registered as pair.
3. If any phone has something to notify then a mesage will be sent to server.
4. Server will notify the other phone in the pair.
5. After receiving the message from server, Alarm/Tone will be played and confirmation will go back to server.
Two versions for each (droid/iphone) should be made. Version 1 is demo, that is good for 1 day, when demo expires, a link is provided for 2nd version that is pay version.
There should be a splash screen on boot that identifies the program.
All programs should be ready to upload to marketplace.