If you are an iOS Software Engineer with SDK and Xamarin experience, please read on!
We are looking for someone to bring their talents as an iOS Software Engineer to change the way in which the world receives customer service when
purchasing automobiles. The iOS Software Engineer will work on a team developing the software that will transform the marketing and sales process in the retail auto industry.
We're looking for an engineer that is excited about a fast-pace growing startup environment where everyone wears multiple hats.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop the front end for enterprise applications that will be used by employees of auto dealers.
- Architect, code, and support iOS applications that showcase our mobile platform.
- Work with product managers and other engineers to implement UI/UX, and technical software requirements.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with consuming RESTful API calls
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 authentication
- A great sense of design and user experience.
- Knows how to architect and code reliable and reusable code.
- Effective communication, organization, and decision-making skills.
- Team player who's willing to learn and share their ideas.
What's In It for You
- Cutting-Edge Technology Stack
- You will come in Day 1 as a key contributor
- You will be challenged, you will be inspired, and you will be satisfied; so
if you are a mobile Software Engineer with Xamarin experience, please contact us today!
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3304 på dette job
Hi, i am from europe austria. did a lot of projects for austrian and german brands. so please write me, more details... reference brochure can be sent if u want :) also projects based on mondodroid and monotouch