Momento plans to create a ‘3D Photobooth’ that will create the illusion of a 3D image using 10 cameras that will take 10 simultaneous photos that will then be stitched together to form a GIF. This process is also known as bullet time photography. End users will then be able to share the GIF straight to their social media or email.
We have a camera rig setup with a manual trigger that allows us to capture 10 images simultaneously. The Cameras will be attached via USB to a laptop/computer.
We are looking for a developer to create piece of software using the Canon EOS Digital SDK. That will allow us to control the settings on the cameras as well as pulling the images from the cameras and then stitching them into a GIF. A separate screen will then allow the end user to share these GIFS to their email address.
The Expected Delivery
• A GUI that allows the settings to be altered on each of the cameras
• A process that automatically pulls the images from each of the cameras and then converts them into a GIF once the cameras have been triggered.
• The ability to stitch over a logo over the finished GIF.
• GIF must be in format suitable for Instagram/Facebook etc. (H.264)
• A separate GUI allowing the end user to share the GIF to their email
9 freelancers are bidding on average £491 for this job
I am Pang, web and app developer.I am interesting in your task. I will give you comfortable and cheap service and finish your task on time. Please give a chance!!! Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.