Broad Scope of service that needs to be provided by the Industrial automation engineer:
01. Selection of suitable firmware for mobile waste compactor project.
02. Setup of cloud services (preferably AWS – IOT) and integrate it to the mobile app for viewing the performance of the equipment. (Cost of cloud server service under the scope of the client)
03. Hardware with firmware: (Needs to be weather proof as the same shall be installed in an outdoor mobile compactor) (Total cost of firmware under the scope of the client)
Microcontroller Board – preferably open source based with camera, gps and 4G LTE SIM module
Devises connected to board:
1 No Camera with night vision which gets activated when the feeding Lid is opened in order to record the garbage type and quality that is fed into the door with data storage and retrieval in cloud.
DC control Valves for 12 nos hydraulic cylinders (DC voltage 24 volts)
7 nos pressure transmitters to sense hydraulic pressure.
8 nos proximity sensors to sense the open or close position of various cylinders.
3 Nos PT coil to detect voltage of power connection (415 volts AC 3 phase power input to the compactor)
1 No Speaker to announce safety information to the user
a. “Please Close the Lid” in case it is open with no activity or movement for more than 2 mins
b. “Pl Wait – Compaction cycle is incomplete” in case the user pushes the lid open button while the compaction cycle is ongoing
c. “Pl move away from the lid” while the lid is getting closed
04. Compaction cycle of the waste compactor:
1. User opens the lid
2. Fills the chamber with waste
3. Closes the lid
4. pushes the compaction cycle button (6 cylinders shall operate in a sequence based on the pressure and proximity sensor input)
5. after the compaction cycle the waste compactor is ready for next cycle.
05. Container weight recording and retrieval
a. The weight of the container shall be recorded by calculating the force on the cylinders in which it is mounted at the end of every compaction cycle.
b. Once the weight reaches the full load limit, app and email notifications to be sent to the company and customer
a. Integration and recording of the following data in AWS cloud
b. Video recording when the lid is open.
c. Door open time, compaction cycle time.
d. Weight, gps location of the container
e. Data access and retrieval by both customer and supplier on a dashboard.
f. Complete web interface for both customer and supplier
g. Complete documentation of the code and user manuals for all firmware selected
a. Compaction cycle shall not commence unless the lid is closed
b. Fault indication and system stoppage If there is an abnormal pressure drop due to leakage.
c. Provision to override the operating sequence based on the data collected.
d. System to continue to operate even if there is a failure of mobile network connection.
e. Power connection failure indication
08. Support from client:
a. Android app development with the help of an in house app developer
b. Electrical engineer to coordinate the installation of the hardware
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2977 på dette job
Hello there, I have done so many projects in raspberry Pi. I'm comfortable working with sensors. I have also worked on AWS services like EC2, iot. Let me know if interested. Thank you. Have a wonderful day ?