Need make one Web Site to control esp8266 devices. The comunication need be with websockets between ESP and Cloud Server.
Device 1 controls led aquarium luminaires, it receives time setting on, off, maximum power for leds. You will need to receive time information, every minute send to a local page (running webserver on the device) temperature reading of the luminaire.
The user can also put the luminaire in testing mode by changing the power of the LEDs.
Device 2 controls aquarium temperature, receives temperature setting to drive relay 1, relay 2 and also triggers relay 3 if a sensor is triggered. Every minute sends the read temperature.
Secure Internet site where the user will register and add each ESP device connected to their network.
To add a device the site will generate a unique code which must be entered on the esp device so that the device will be recognized by the site (the device will then have to send its basic information - Local IP - Mac Adress - Device Type - Current Settings).
From this site, the user can change the settings of each device, see the temperature information sent in a graph.
The user can set alarm if the temperature exceeds any value, and will be notified via the browser (push notification).
The system will also alert the user (push notification) if the ESP device loses connection for more than 5 minutes.
Functions to be developed:
-Screen and methods to connect on Lan.
- Screen and methods for registering the device in the cloud and sending initial data.
-Code to send and receive data between ESP to Cloud (configs of board, info of temp, etc).
I Have two different Esp Controllers, then this code will need be used in these controllers
- Users will need register on site;
- Users will Add Esp devices on your cloud (have 2 types of devices, and user can have more than one device of each type)
- Each device must have its cloud configuration set (For example Temperature Controller 1 will have settings to turn relay 1 on 25 degrees celcius and off on 26 degrees celcius. The Temperature Controller 2 will have settings to turn relay 1 on 24 degrees celcius and off on 25).
- Esp Devices send temperature info to cloud, and this info need be showed in one Temperature Chart
- Cloud needs to send push notifications (on browser) to user when temperature reaches alarm level and also when ESP device loses connection for more than 5 minutes
The system need support 50 users, need storage to temperature data and need show graphs of temperature.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $753 på dette job
Hi there I am an electrical engineer with 8+ years of experience. I can design and develop this system for you. I can design website and esp hardware. Let me know if you are interested
Easy to do with the software and modules I have here. Which variation of the ESP8266 would you prefer? Visual Studio is an excellent platform to develop your needs on.
Hi, I have 12 years experience in node js website development. I have checked your requirements and understand as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to DEMO?? Thanks.