The Project Proposal:
We are London UK based sports and hospitality agency. We are looking to partner with a Freelancer agency with the aim of setting up a marketing campaign for two of UK's biggest sports event.
• Access to our leads database
• Weekly milestone between £100 - £150
• 3% commission of the overall value of each package we sell
• An agency with there own database of leads, which will combine with our leads.
• To combine to mail 25,000 leads to be sent out daily between Mon – Fri (10am – 3pm GMT)
• Your own emailing platform or you are familiar with a platform that can accommodate for purchased leads.
• Typical cost of package on sale, England v New Zealand is £5990 therefore at 3% commission you will earn £179 on every closed deal.
• We expect on target earning of 2 - 4 sales per week earning upto £718 per week / £2875 per month.
• You will have full access to our account, so you will be able to keep track of All purchases and will have access to our pipeline to track sales.
Again all we request is that you combine your leads with our leads to ensure 25k leads are mailed per day. In order for us to achieve our sales targeted minimum of 2 sales per week.
And you have access to you own mailer platform that can accommodate for purchased (bought leads).
This project will be for a minimum of 6 months and will be lucrative for the right professional and result driven freelancers. Let me know if you have any questions.
This project is to start as soon as possible.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £144 på dette job
Hi I am ready to start the email campaign. We agreed on 25-50 k email sending. I have done many more email marketing campaign previously. We can start the work soon. Thank you.
Dear Sir/Ma'am, I am highly Interested for this project kindly PM me to discuss further. If you have questions or doubts about anything, please feel free to ask me. Sincerely, Mir
I have a database of 5000 plus leads across LinkedIn and other social media which can be utilised to get sales conversions. moreover I can also focus on target audience based on the requirements