We are a niche consultancy firm in cyberspace and are scouting for Digital marketing agency / person to build and take care of our social media presence.
The scope of work would include the below:
A. Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
1. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
2. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
3. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
4. Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
5. Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
6. Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
7. Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
8. Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
9. Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
10. Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
11. Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
12. Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
13. Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
14. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
15. Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
16. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
B. Qualifications and Experience
1. Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
2. Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
3. Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
4. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
5. Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
6. Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
7. Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
8. Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
9. Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
10. Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
11. Practices superior time management.
12. Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
13. Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
14. Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
15. Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
16. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹5913 på dette job
I think that I'm made for social media. I get excited over every little new feature added after an update and whilst posting pictures. This is something I love to do which is why I would be perfect for the job.