Time to Eat is a mobile application dedicated to reducing food waste. We connect food business with surplus food to customers who collect it for a reduced price, avoiding waste and saving our customers money.
The perfect candidate will believe in our cause and relish the challenge of developing themselves and gain exciting work experience at a young, unique and dynamic organization. You’ll be articulate and confident in speaking to people and unafraid of getting knocked back by busy store managers.
You’ll be paid on a profit percentage basis per store you introduce to the app, with a bonus to help you succeed and no cap on your earnings.
• Generating store leads and following up on sales opportunities.
• Cold calling potential store and building relationships - identifying, prioritizing and selling to relevant stores
via email, over the phone and in person.
• Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs.
• Arranging meetings with stores and carrying out product demonstrations.
• Researching the market and identifying potential target stores.
• Managing your own time and working when it suits you.
We value your personality more than we value your work history and qualifications. Sales experience is an advantage but not necessary.