We are looking for an account executive to develop new business opportunities for us.
This is a part-time home-based position working for an international company.
We are looking for someone with decent written and spoken English that has a couple of hours per day to email and call potential leads.
We will provide warm leads, it’s up to you to foster a relationship, show them our product and close the deal.
We are offering an hourly rate plus commission. Commission would be 10%, average deal is low 4 figures (USD).
There is significant potential for growth here in a niche market with a very strong product. We have a 40-year history. This position is perfect for a stay at home parent or someone juggling a few small jobs/projects.
We need someone that can help persuade clients this new product will satisfy their needs.
You will work closely with our representative in the U.S. to develop the sales process, with sales information on PipeDrive (a CRM system).
So some CRM knowledge, or the willingness to learn it quickly, would be appreciated.
Otherwise this job fits someone well who is a self-started and self motivated. It will be a lot of emailing, some phone, but at a certain point we feel you would be independent to keep the ball rolling.
- Reach out to identified prospects and open discussions.
- Tailoring packages to clients – ability to get them to buy our product.
- Post sales follow up – working to gather information and facilitate delivery of product
- After sales support, checking in on an on-going basis for more sales opportunities and being a good account manager for said client.
- Email Marketing
- Cold and Warm emailing
- Excellent command/highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- Some sales and marketing background
- Computer/Internet Connection and Phone Line (we will reimburse phone expenses)
- Self starter, ability to regulate your daily activities and make the best use of your time.
- 10 hours per week of availability; we expect somewhere between 1 to 2 hours a day of emails and follow up emails + calls.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent time management
- Reliable with ability to commit to a long-term arrangement for a certain set amount of hours per week, with opportunity to grow.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $11/time for dette job
I am ready to rock and roll. I can sell. I can deliver results. Let make this happen and start making money. If you have questions please feel free to contact me. I am ready.
I have a background in Customer Service and Sales. Speak, Read and Write in fluent English. And have about 15+ hours of spare time a week to share. Show me what to do and I'll do it.
Working as Business Development Manager For It sales where We convert leads into potential clients creating pipeline for sales, managing employees and generating reports
Hi, I am interested to work as part time freelancer. I've never tried it before, but I am willing to put my best effort so we can both benefit from this oportunity. Thanks, Relevant Skills and Experience Sales
I have a team who works on white paper syndication and account profiling. If given a chance to do this project, I assure to meet your requirements and send the leads on time.