SEO\ Content Writer
We are looking for SEO\ Content write specialist to manager our websites and our social media channels and to be responsible for all SEO activities content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• Increase the website visibility on search engines (mainly Google) and attract our target segmentation.
• Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
• Create SEO reports.
• Edit and proofread copy as needed
• Coordinate with Product Development, marketing, and Design teams to Accomplish Projects Goals
• Full- Time
• 2+ years experience
• Female preferred
• Proven SEO experience, including keyword research and SEO writing.
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Excellent English Listening and writing
• Proven experience as a copywriter or related role and Familiarity with online marketing campaigns
• Strong research skills
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)