Marketing Specialist -For Australian company starting into Cyber Security **** Please Note that due to time differences -we are only wanting applicants from Asia & Pacific Countries
Budget $8-15 AUD / time
Marketing Specialist -For Australian company starting into Cyber Security
**** Please Note that due to time differences -we are only wanting applicants from Asia & Pacific Countries
DONOT request call before submitting your profile as requested below-
BizSoft International will soon be launching its services to Medium & Small businesses in Australia for Cyber Security.
In co partnership with a Major Cyber Security wholesaler – BizSoft will reach out to help businesses in Australia to learn about the risks they have with Cyber and how we can offer solutions not protect their vital data.
We are seeking someone who not only has A STRONG marketing experience via – email campaigns , blogs, white papers, e books it will help if you have a GOOD understanding of Cyber Security. A good amount of the marketing material will be supplied by our wholesaler and you need to rebrand to our brand as well as then promote via – email campaigns, general CRM data bases, to specific industries.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Identify the potential customers toward the market and sales objectives;
• Plan, develop, implement, advertise, and approach the marketing and sales objectives;
• Identify marketing opportunities;
• Collaborate with the Team of the wholesalers marketing department and create marketing materials from their resources to customize the product for the customers’ needs BizSoft is targeting to attain as clients;
• Improve product marketability and profitability by identifying and capitalizing the new market opportunities;
• Analyze the customers’ feedbacks to improve product functionalities and applications;
• Search for new opportunities.
For this position, an individual should have at least four years of strategic marketing experience to businesses . Experience in security product marketing or sales experience would be highly regarded Experience in business administration, sales, marketing, or related field. Excellent English language speech and communication skills are critical.
This is a very committed to role so we are after someone who will be committed and also willing to learn.
In your submission please provide-
• Previous work experience in FULL DETAIL
• Hour many hours per week can you commit to- this may start out as a part time and quickly go to full time
• Your hourly rate in $AUD or $US
• Some examples of your marketing materials you have created and implemented
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $15/timen for dette job
Marketing Specialist -For Australian company starting into Cyber Security **** Please Note that due to time differences -we are only wanting applicants from Asia & Pacific Countries Hi Good morning Peter K., I am Flere
Hello there, I have seen your job post and requirements I am ready to work on your given requirements, Lets have a quick discussion so that we can move forward. Kindly response my bid I will share you my past Design Flere
Hi, Dear client! How is your health? I have worked on similar projects to what you are looking for, and I am confident I can exceed your expectations. I’m web developer with 10+ years rich experience in wordpress , Flere
Hi Mate, I have 12 years of telemarketing experience. I am very good in appointment setting and lead generation. I have handled several home and cyber securities projects before. I can start asap. You can send message Flere
Dear [Hiring Manager], I am writing to express my interest in the position of Marketing Specialist for BizSoft International. I am based in the Asia & Pacific region and am excited to hear about your upcoming launch i Flere