Long Term Business Development Opportunities In Telecommunications
I am looking for freelance (initially) business developers who is able to:
1) Do independent market research and search for potential customers in various business segments.
2) Build rapport with potential customers quickly and obtain all the information required to build a business case
3) Present the business case and bring the customer on Board.
1) Excellent corporate sales skills and experience.
2) Excellent opportunity hunting and experience.
3) 3 years corporate sales experience in telecommunications (Not mandatory).
4) Self-driven and highly motivated.
5) Good communication skills – Verbal and written.
Industry: International voice communications
Target Clients Geography :Japan, Europe, America (North & South), Middle East, UAE, China, Africa (Basically Worldwide)
Target Clients Business:
1) Companies making huge amount of international B2C or B2B calls to market their goods/services or to overseas offices.
2) Call centers – Those making international calls on behalf of business clients.
3) Universities in USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Singapore etc that have aggressive marketing programs to market their degrees and Advanced Management Programs internationally. Eg. University of Liverpool (UK), Jack Welch Management Institute (Strayer University) and hundreds of others. These generate a very huge amount of international voice traffic daily.
4) International marketing firms that do marketing for products & services on behalf of the manufacturers or service providers.
1) Customers direct their calls to our international network straight from their PBX in their offices
2) We receive the calls and transmit them to their desired destination worldwide.
3) We complete international calls at very competitive prices worldwide. From anywhere to any destination.
Using home country networks to call international customers is too expensive!
Customers can save 20-30% of their international calling bills sometimes up to 50%.
Initial Compensation For Business Developers
Up to $1 per average daily minute signed for 3 years Contract.
1) If BD1 signs Customer X in Japan with an average of 1,000 daily minutes from Japan to Africa. Initial compensation for BD1 is $1,000
2) If BD2 signs Customer Y in United Kingdom with an average of 2,000 daily minutes from United Kingdom to Africa. Initial compensation for BD2 is $2,000
***Compensation rate is determined by actual route of the voice traffic signed up. High value routes will deliver more than $1.0 and very low value routes less. $1.0 is worked as an average.
Up to $0.5 (YR1) and $0.25 (YR2&3) per daily average minute delivered by the contract for the duration of the contract.
1) If BD1 signs Customer X in Japan with an average of 1,000 daily minutes from Japan to Africa. Quarterly compensation for BD1 is $500 for Year 1 and $250 Quarterly for Year 2 and 3.
2) If BD2 signs Customer Y in United Kingdom with an average of 2,000 daily minutes from United Kingdom to Africa. Quarterly compensation for BD2 is $1,000 for Year 1 and $500 Quarterly for Year 2 and 3.
You will be expected to be the long term account manager for the client you have brought on board to our business and keep renewing the contracts after expiry.
Requirement From Applicants
1) Very brief one page or half page Resume highlighting achievements in closing similar deals or generating international business using various e-communication tools.
2) Brief of methodology you will use to acquire customers.
Target: 10 – 20 Good long term Business developers.
Permanent team leadership roles will be availed to top performers.
Brief Introduction will be provided to those who are not very familiar with international voice. This will be by way of [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
You will create your marketing materials e.g emails, banners to suit your specific client needs.
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $7396 på dette job
Hi, Hope so You are good in health [url removed, login to view] have good communication and marketing [url removed, login to view] can discuss in chat sir.