The ideal candidate will be able to:
* Do keyword research
* Write YouTube description, tags, etc based on that research (I can train on details of YouTube - but some SEO experience is good.)
* Write a blog post to match the YouTube posting
* Write and post short clips to Facebook and LinkedIn to promote the video
* Ideally use your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts to post the first comment
* Adhere to a timeline when working with a remote team (aka look at project management software and meet your deadlines.) Very important.
And if you can use Screenflow, that's a huge benefit, but not expected.
If you have experience with Google Adwords, that's a benefit, but not expected
You will do this for me and my clients. Expect 1-3 hours per week of work, hopefully growing with me as I build my business.
39 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $18/time for dette job
I have a huge experience of SEO content writing. You will get the job done in the minimum of your budget. You can visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. Thanks