We are hiring a facebook advertising expert to manage Facebook advertising for our company and maximize freemium user acquisition results from Facebook.
Are you passionate about Facebook advertising and user acquisition? Do you want to deliver world-class customer acquisition results from Facebook advertising while having autonomy and personal freedom? If so, then we want to work with you!
We are looking for an expert Facebook advertising manager to join our team.
We also want to use facebook to retarget new users with upgrade ads.
You will be responsible to manage all aspects of Facebook advertising campaigns using your own best practices.
• Oversee execution and optimization of Facebook advertising campaigns to exceed clients’ goals across many verticals.
• Plan, manage, optimize, and report on paid social media campaigns.
• Write ad copy and Create images in Photoshop or work with external graphic designers to optimize images.
• Manage all aspects of Facebook advertising: build ads, analyze data, optimize continuously and manage creative testing.
• Develop strategies to exceed clients’ performance goals.
• Create images in Photoshop (or manage external designers) and write ad copy to optimize performance.
• Analyze your ad spend and use the data to formulate your strategy.
• Optimize ads for efficiency based on performance data.
• Develop client-facing skills on weekly calls, deliver strategic insights and daily summaries.
To apply, please answer the following:
1) Name, Title, Company
2) What is your experience with Paid Advertising on Social Media?
3) What is your experience with Facebook advertising
4) What metrics do you use to measure the success of your social campaigns?
5) Give me a couple of examples of social media experiments you’d like to run with our business.
6) At a high level what would be the Social Advertising strategy that you would execute to generate thousands in sales from the ground up?
7) What will you need from me if we work with you to help you maximize your Social Media Advertising success?
8) What does your typical day look-like as a Digital Advertising Specialist?
9) How do you communicate with clients and/or management regarding your progress?
10) Why are you the best candidate for this role?
11) Are you available to work full-time? If not full-time, how many hours a week?
12) What is the best hourly rate you can offer to take this job?