We're looking for a link building expert for our job search site. Although our website is recently launched, it has a premium and trusted domain. Additionally, the site is extremely clean, functional and has the largest number of jobs in the US. I'm sure that you'll be able to get links from various universities and government departments by just showing the site to them.
We're only looking for quality and relevant .edu and .gov links related to recruitment/jobs/HR categories.
Here are the requirements for this project. Please note that we're happy to relax some of these requirements if you're able to obtain high quality links from education or government websites.
- Strictly white hat link building. If we find out that you have used black hat techniques to obtain links, we'll immediately cancel the project.
- No more then 30 links on the page.
- Can not be blocked by google or yahoo.
- No linkfarms, free link sites, forums ect.
- Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
- On established, static(or URL re-written) and crawlable pages
- Google must have crawled page in the last 45 days.
- On pages indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and MSN Search
- Links should be ONLY from the recruitment/job search/HR categories.
- One link per domain AND Class C IP block
- Permanent links only
- English language sites only
- No search spam
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No classified ads
- No dynamic links
- No pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
- No links on Adult, gambling, free hosted, porn , blacklisted websites etc
- No article submission sites
- No rel=nofollow or rel=noindex links in the HTML
- Permanent links only, and must be replaced if dropped within 12 months
- Varying anchor text up to 5 will be provided
- Check for fake PR or the link doesn’t count
- No frame pages of any type
- The link page must be cached by Google
Links are to be delivered within 1 month period with approximately 12 links per week.
Every week, you must provide link reports (Excel spreadsheet format) which include:
1. Site Title
2. Site PR
3. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
4. URL Page PR
5. Anchor Text used to point the link to our site
6. IP Address
- Serious bidders only.
- Please bid the time frame appropriately.
- Please put the text "Job search site" to prove that you have read the project description thoroughly.