We are seeking a seasoned, results oriented marketing strategist who can develop, execute and manage a comprehensive online marketing strategy to drive awareness, branding and significant traffic resulting in sales conversions that demonstrate positive ROI for our cosmetics business.
-Creating email marketing funnels
-Setting up and managing email marketing automations/campaigns
-Comfortable with coming up with high-level strategy
-Creating social media advertising
-Create landing pages
-Responsible for the creation of a digital marketing adwords and devising of tactics
-Execution of strategy must be in alignment with our goals and visions
-Manages overall marketing scope
-Works with project manager to ensure team is aligned to requirements
-MUST be experienced with eCommerce and adwords
-MUST have experience with marketing funnels
- MUST have experience with PPC search and display campaigns, including Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
-SEO and website optimization a PLUS!
¥ Create lead-generation marketing content and processes, including: email (e-newsletter), and marketing automation e-mail campaigns with adwords
¥ Create landing pages and digital ads.
¥ Edit and update multiple WordPress websites, be familiar with WP Themes and plugins.
¥ Work with designers, copywriters, and web development contractors to optimize conversion paths along the buyer’s journey.
¥ Analyze and report on digital marketing assets and social media performance to identify opportunities, track competitor performance, and ensure KPI’s are achieved with our SEO/PPC.
¥ Set up and manage PPC search and display campaigns, including Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
You Should Have:
• +2 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
• +2 years experience with marketing automation software.
• Excellent WordPress CMS skills.
• Experience with Social Media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc..)
• Experience with email marketing systems
• Google Analytics and Webmaster tools, including: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
• Experience with (SEO) Search Engine Optimization with a proven track record of results, including: Keyword Research, Link building strategies and Tactical implementation
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write clearly, accurately and concisely, with correct spelling and grammar. Fluency in English is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Exchange)
Please do not apply if you are not able to work with me via skype verbally as we need to discuss what you are doing and Please do not apply if you are not willing to report on what work you have done. It is imperative for us to work hand in hand on this project. Finally please do not apply if you are going to tell me what you want done its my business I know the results i want, this is not a cookie cutter job.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to interviewing you.
Project Type: Ongoing project
Other Skills: Advertising Google AdSense Google AdWords Marketing Automation Pay Per Click Advertising Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Explain how does Ad rank impact Cost-Per-Click?
Explain what is conversion optimizer in Adwords?
Mention some of the Google Adword Ad Extensions?