Responsible for overall operation of e-commerce division, including implementation of specific e-commerce projects, collections, processing sales, personnel management, financial performance, and loss control activities. Responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web. Uses creativity to promote innovation and new initiatives for developing revenue and growth. We’re looking for someone who is familiar with online commerce, who is creative and an inventive self-starter with the vision and fortitude to grow e-commerce from the ground up. In addition, someone who has solid analytical and marketing skills.
1. Maximize revenue from donated goods through online sales.
2. Oversees the proper procedures for handling and sale of e-commerce merchandise.
3. Audit online sales channels to ensure policies, procedures and standards are met.
4. Inspects product to ensure the quality is line with pricing practice.
5. Orders merchandise, supplies, and equipment. Communicates and coordinates with facility staff. Troubleshoot, operate and maintain equipment.
6. Responsible for inventory control and loss prevention management. Ensure that all loss prevention matters are reported, investigated and corrected in a timely manner when related to e-commerce.
7. Monitor online marketplaces and trends and take corrective action to ensure compliance with marketplace requirements and customer satisfaction.
8. Records delivery of product from stores, compares record of product packed, and reports discrepancies to control costs and maintain correct inventory levels.
9. Prepares sales and inventory reports. Ensures sales and cash reporting accuracy and daily bank deposits into online account.
10. Consistently reviews and analyzes financial and statistical reports. Makes adjustment to operations to ensure sales, profitability, production, processes, expenses, and net sales goals are met.
11. Must have a clear understanding of e-commerce policies and procedures.
12. Promotes and sells online.
13. Responsible for meeting retail quotas and goals through the management of day to day e-commerce operations.
14. Ensures that production goals are met through daily monitoring and execution of production as needed. Makes adjustments to production, sales and management to meet production goals.
15. Ensures product is properly merchandised and displayed online to maximize sales.
16. Provides guidance and direction to store and production managers regarding e-commerce product.
17. Ensures the senior management is kept abreast of appropriate matters.
1. Languages: English and Arabic, written and spoken
2. Organizing: Translate information from subject matter experts, chunking information into useable units, and layering information for users of varying skill levels. Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
3. Active listening: Listening to what other people are saying and asking questions, as appropriate
4. Speaking: Talking with others to convey information effectively
5. Technical learning: Working with new material or information to grasp its implications, learning new skills and knowledge quickly
6. Process Management: Excellent time management skills, able to work under tight circumstances with minimal supervision to balance multiple complex projects
7. Ability to grasp computer, financial, and other technical concepts quickly and easily
8. Analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
9. Availability of own computer device and all required softwares
10. Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or
11. Equivalent combination of education and experience.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $564 på dette job
هلا يسعندنا تنفيذ طلبك يرجى التواصل لمزيد من التفاصيل I understand your request very well. Relevant Skills and Experience E-commerce Manager Proposed Milestones $500 USD - MS