We are looking for serious eBayer’s you can be new at Ebay as long as you have a 60 day old account (2 months)
Your not selling any trademark infringements, copyrights, fakes, bootlegs etc...
Some of our sellers are making 1000s+ a week. With a decent amount of dedication, you will be able to achieve the same.
We are here to look for reliable business relationship and will take good care for every new seller.
Please follow this link to read more about the ebay project position .
[login to view URL]
in order to avoid spam you will need to enter the pass code - password123
Read my terms and if you meet all the requirements you can apply for the position .
- You'll need to have experience on how to sell item(s) on eBay .
- Your eBay, should be more than 2 months old. Preferably longer
-You Should have positive feedback if you have sold any items
- You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and respond to emails.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images etc. I will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
- You must be able to speak good English.
- Auctions or BIN (Buy-it Now) I decide and will instruct
-You need to be able to list 10 per day again we provide the pictures the descriptions and the title along with the starting price and if there is a reserve
- You will be selling more than one item per day.
-You do not need a Paypal for this project
- Customer queries should be forwarded to me and I will tell you what to reply to them,
- You will need to spend about 3 hours a day (or lesser if you are quick with the computer); posting new items (if any)
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3916 på dette job
Hi, I have experience around 2 years till now on ebay, I know how to make a listing, mark, ordering and image editing, also have a positive feedback thank you
Hi. I'm interested with your proposal and I also have an ebay and paypal account. I will go to your website link in awhile and read it. Hope I can be a part of your team. Thank you.