I am seeking a reliable, experienced and web savvy virtual assistant with good communication skills to work for my newsletter publishing company and as such, I will need someone who has excellent written and spoken english skills. You will start at 20 hours per week, and this could turn into a full time position in case of outstanding performance. Payment is prompt and will be done weekly. I am looking for someone to work with for the long term (several years) who wants to grow their career and is hardworking.
- The role will involve the following tasks:
- Doing extensive market research and data entry
- writing and drafting high quality summary reports
- Blog, forum, facebook, twitter, youtube and online ads postings
- Helping with website maintenance: uploading web pages, and blog maintenance.
- Marketing assistance: organization and coordination of web based promotions
- Work on recruiting contributors for the newsletter
- contacting prospects via email to set up interviews and/or in person meetings with me
- Doing research to keep up with relevant events and news related to the newsletter topic, and summarizing them into weekly blog posts.
- Checking the authenticity of the articles submitted to us (via copyscape and other tools)
- Occasionally attending some virtual conferences (scheduled in advance) and taking good actionable notes
- Some general administrative duties
- I am looking for someone well organized and with extremely good writing skills, who is a self starter and come up with ideas for improvement.
This will be a challenging and exciting role with potential for a switch to full time within 3 months if your performance is satisfactory.
The key requirements for this role are:
• Excellent written & spoken English skills (this is crucial and will be extensively tested)
• Great Communication skills
• Some experience in managing contents for Wordpress
• Must have at least 1 year experience in web marketing
• Must be comfortable making phone calls in English occasionally
• Internet Savvy
• Proficiency in Microsoft: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or google docs
• Motivated self-starter & fast learner, able to work under own supervision
• Great Organizational and planning skills
• Great Information gathering/research and information monitoring skills
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to communicate clearly via Skype, google chat and email
• Good knowledge of email list building and SEO (keyword research, link building, etc) would be a plus
Please only apply if you meet all the above requirements.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and include some of your writing samples. (can be articles, web copy, newsletters or business communications) in order to assess your writing skills.
Send your application and make the subject line “Publishing virtual assistant application” in the subject line.
Please also include your salary requirements. Thank you.