We are continuously creating exercise videos and need a person to:
1) First time only, help with youtube channel setup
2) Watermark video, upload to youtube, help choose title, tags, etc.
3) Create a blog post on our website with the video, some links, etc.
4) Post some images from the video to blog, facebook, pinterest, etc.
We have a detailed list of what needs to be done for each video we can provide.
Can you please:
1) List channels you've managed
2) List some videos you've uploaded or edited, ideally the ones with many views and talk about what you did to get them many views
3) List the price and time for about 6-7 hours of work per video (that's what we estimate it will take and we can fine tune with the full detail of what we have for those who look like good potentials).
Only those who answer the 4 questions above will be considered.
My experience as experimental fitness website manager and media editing intern makes me a great candidate for this job. I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox for my resume. Thank you, Ryan
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $91 for dette job
I am ready to work as quickly and maximum results. I'll set the video channel by adding some fiture like keywords, and analyze video content will often be seen by many people. Thanks. Ega.