We are a Web Design and Internet Marketing Company based in the UK. We offer Web design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), e-commerce development, Web hosting and other Internet related services. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and hard-working Sales Assistant/Executive capable of acquiring Web Design ad SEO contracts for us.
Our Main target is the UK, with special emphasis on the Southern part of UK.
However sales from any part of the UK and other parts of the world would be welcome. You are free to use your own methods for marketing and sales, but we will be happy to provide you with all the necessary materials that you require after discussion and agreement. Preference will however be given to a contractor with own database/list of prospects
Payment will be based on agreed targets or milestones. We will negotiate agreed milestones and cost. Payment will be made on the achievement of each milestone. As well as the agreed cost, we will be prepared to pay a bonus based on the achievement of a target over and above the agreed milestone/target
This position is available for any hard-working salesperson or salespersons for an unlimited period of time.
You will determine and plan your working day. We are more interested in the number and value of sales you bring in rather than the hours you work
We expect you to work from home and communicate via Skype, Phone and a web based CMS system. Thus we expect you to have access to a PC and high internet connection, in addition to a phone.
We will provide you with all the necessary support including training and initial marketing materials if required.
1. Day-to- day planning of your activities and schedules.
2. Locate and establish contacts with potential businesses for Web design and SEO contracts using whatever means at your disposal e.g. telephone, email etc.
3. Build a database of potential clients or customers and manage all contacts with them
4. Develop effective sales scripts based on the information we will provide you and be able to modify and/or adjust the scripts to suit any given situation
5. Study and understand our products and services and be able to present them effectively to potential customers and clients.
6. Be able to deal with all sales queries and questions from clients
7. Maintain up-to-date details and records of all contacts you make
8. Design (with our approval) any necessary sales letters, emails, project proposals as and when necessary
9. Provide any service that is necessary and required to close and complete any sale
1. A good knowledge in the design of sales and marketing materials
2. Good computer skills
3. An excellent communication skills (writing and verbal) in the English Language is essential
4 .Very well organized, self motivated, good decision maker and able to think and make quick decisions.
5 .You should have good customer relationships, a skilful presenter and able to motivate and influence your contacts and decision makers to enable you to close deals
6. A good knowledge of the UK market, though not essential, will be a great asset
7. Ability to work at UK working hours is essential
We require a person who is passionate, has the drive to succeed and is prepared to earn a substantial income. It will therefore be advisable not to apply if you do not have the drive to succeed