I gang

Need Twitter Followers/Facebook Fans

I'm looking to add 2,000 Facebook Fans &, 2,000 Twitter Followers for an alternative media site.

I have two accounts each on Facebook and Twitter 1,000 Followers/Fans on each (2 x 2 x 1,000). The users can be the same on each Facebook or Twitter account, respectively.

Qualified bidders only! Please only bid if you can deliver with requirements below.

Time Line:

1 month - 3 month+

Budget:

$30

Project requirements:

01. All Fans must have ACTIVE Facebook/Twitter pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being suspended.

02. Fans are to be located within USA.

03. ABSOLUTELY NO fans are allowed to be spammers or risk of having their accounts deleted.

04. ABSOLUTELY NO fans with illegal pictures, pornography or any content that will jeopardize their accounts deleted.

05. ABSOLUTELY NO fans that will risk my fan page being deleted.

06. Please use good practices when gathering fans. (Facebook account must not be banned/deleted for your actions. It should always be kept active. If Facebook account is not complete/no longer active there will be no payment for this project.

07. All conditions are same for Twitter.

Payments Terms:

You will be fully paid after 20 days when all the fans of all the Social Network are delivered. Please note that payment might be delayed/reduced accordingly if fans do not remain active during this period of 20 days. Let me know if you are able to deliver fans faster than the given time duration.

Payment Terms:

+25% when I get 25% fans in total (Facebook + Twitter) = (25%work done)

+25% when I get 25% fans in total (Facebook + Twitter) = (50%work done)

+75% when I get 75% fans in total (Facebook + Twitter) = (75%work done)

but after 20 day review time (to make sure everything follows the rules above)

When bidding please remember

• Previous experience is an advantage but willing to give newcomers a chance (payment terms will change)

• Please provide what techniques you will use to generate fans first

• You are bidding on my payment terms

• Time Schedule can be worked out if different from request

• If everything works perfect same project will be required for different fan pages so guaranteed future work

ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS PLEASE!

I would like to talk on to you on Skype or E-mail.

Færdigheder: Facebook Marketing, Internet Markedsføring, Sociale Netværk, Twitter

Se mere: x-site media, the active network, network marketing works, guaranteed first page, first advantage, below the line marketing, advantage social media marketing, advantage of social media, need followers, work at twitter, e marketing techniques, twitter m, Twitter Followers, twitter fake, social media marketing for facebook fan page, need to add content to the facebook page, i need twitter followers, get followers, followers, facebook review, facebook mail, facebook content, facebook account generate, change project duration, change facebook page

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) Sherman Oaks, United States

Projekt-ID: #994431

5 freelancers are bidding on average $76 for this job

drubo999

Thnx for invitation. Plz check my PMB.

$140 USD in 30 dage
(750 bedømmelser)
7.8
yellowcoder32

please check pmb for details.

$30 USD in 7 dage
(150 bedømmelser)
6.6
nasirxp

Hi sir, please see PM Board.

$100 USD in 20 dage
(42 bedømmelser)
5.5
u4umermalik

dear sir i have many exprince on this project i want meet with you in my PM best regards Umer

$30 USD in 15 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
SMMEXPERT

ready to start.

$80 USD in 21 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0