We require 2,000 Facebook "Likes" and 500 Twitter "Followers".
(Same people DO NOT have to sign up to both).
- All people must click our organisations "Like" button on Facebook.
- All "Likes" and "Followers" must be REAL PEOPLE with ACTIVE Facebook or Twitter pages (no fake accounts, pics) or accounts at risk of being suspended. ABSOLUTELY NO FAKES, NO BOTS, NO SPAM!
- 80% of fans must be located within Britain, with the rest from Canada, Australia and the U.S.
- All fans must have a minimum of 20+ friends with a minimum of 2 photos.
- All fans must be 18 or over.
- All fans must be active and have logged in within the past 10 days.
- Legitimate "Likes" and "Followers" ONLY.
- ABSOLUTELY NO fans are allowed to be spammers or risk of having their accounts deleted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO fans with illegal pictures, pornography or any content that will jeopardise their accounts deleted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO fans that will risk our pages being deleted.
- Please use good practices for inviting fans. (Facebook/Twitter account must not be banned/deleted for your actions. It should always be kept active. If Facebook/Twitter account is not complete there will be no payment for this project.
- Payment will be made 10 days after project completion provided fans remain subscribed.
- We will supply niche keywords for people you should attempt to target. We are here for your assistance.
Previous experience is essential. You MUST include an overview of your methods and how you will do this job when bidding.
As manager, you will also be responsible for editing and organising a powerful, creative and compelling Facebook/Twitter account. This will consist of creating new areas on the page, putting up our logos, advertisement banners and uploading photos. All bidders must have experience and know how to use Facebook and Twitter effectively.
- Do not place a bid that you will increase late,
- Accurate delivery date,
- Previous work and references if possible,
- URLS with examples of previous Facebook/Twitter work.
This is not a hard job as the organisation is something people will be attracted to. We look forward to hearing from you.