SEO, Social Media, Joomla, OpenCart
A new website, a new online store selling adult products and toys. Looking for someone to work for 3-5 hours per week for four (4) weeks in an effort to build search engine ranking, site visibility and increase legitimate traffic counts.
This project will only be awarded for an initial trial period of four weeks, with three to five hours of work per week. At the completion of the task, an evaluation will be completed to determine the feasibility to extend or increase the project indefinitely. It is understood that search engine results don’t happen instantly and may in fact take months to achieve.
We are looking for someone to additionally promote the site, using social media, such as Facebook, twitter, tumblr and others. While we are willing to accept a novice, or someone that doesn’t have feedback on freelancer, we are looking for quality work.
Primary Objectives include:
• Consistently increase legitimate web site visitors/traffic
• Make recommendations or suggestions to improve the search engine ranking status of the site and implement these procedures/activities.
• Create social media pages and links to promote the store web site and/or products offered on the site.
• Increase the number of legitimate “LIKES” or “FOLLOWERS” on sites such as Facebook, Google One Plus, Twitter, etc.
• Maintain appropriate documentation of efforts taken to achieve the above objectives.
• Free lancer must be able to work in and communicate in English, using e-mail and Skype or Yahoo instant messenger primarily during US Day time hours, (0800-2300 Eastern time)
• Large Milestone payments will not be paid in advance of the work being performed. We will work with you in any manner you deem best to allow you to feel secure that you will be paid for your efforts, but we will not post large milestone payments without first seeing results.
• Freelancer, when working directly on any of the related websites or media pages will only do so from their own computer. For site security reasons, we will not accept a Freelancer that uses a public or shared computer (such as an internet café).
• Freelancer should have a reasonable understanding of SEO “White Hat” practices, as well as a good knowledge and understanding of search engine ranking procedures. Our primary search engine focus at this time is on Google and Bing.
• Freelancer should be well acquainted with Facebook and Twitter. An over view of OpenCart software would be beneficial.
• Freelancer should be a motivated, self starter, capable of working with minimal direction or guidance.
• Freelancer will be required to provide a broad written outline (e-mail) of the work accomplished for each payment period.
• Any and all web pages, posting, accounts, links, etc. created to support this project will be the property of the contracting source, not the freelancer. Contracting source will be provide with a listing of all postings/sites/pages/links and any applicable log in or passwords. All content is subject to the approval of the contracting source.
It is hoped that a Freelancer can be found that we can establish an ongoing and lasting working relationship with. While this site is a newly established site, we also have a number of other sites that offer a potential of additional work.
Summary: We are looking for a contractor to work HOURLY for an estimated three (3) to five (5) hours for a period of four (4) weeks. We are only looking for hourly rates, do not submit a flat rate or task based bid. Work is ready to begin immediately.
Thank you in advance for your time. We look forward to working with you