We are actively seeking a full-time search expert to help with our growing list of SEO/SEM projects.
Our company is seeking a senior-level SEO/SEM/conversion consultant for a full-time, 6-month engagement, with opportunity for longer-term work.
About the job:
• Focus on 1 main website and 2 minor websites
• Own the SEO and SEM for these websites, keyword research, monetisation, optimisation, Adsense, tracking results, website credibility.
• Hold numerous A/B testing and conversion optimization on landing pages, home pages, lead forms, ad copy, and more
• Constantly measure and analyze the results — and come up with new ideas for experiments — using quantitative tools (Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, Optimizely) and qualitative tools ([url removed, login to view], Ethnio).
• Provide analysis, strategy and tactical recommendations, and helping the our writers, marketer, designer, and IT team to implement them
• This is a 40-hour a week type of job. Although we do not have a 9-5 culture, you will be expected to be mostly available during Australian working hours (+10GMT). This is not a side project or nights-and-weekends gig.
We want to talk to you if you:
• Have deep expertise and measurable success stories in SEO, SEM, and conversion rate optimization
• Do SEO by understanding how users search, improving the user experience, creating great content, and removing technical hurdles — rather than “building links” and tricking search engines. NO BLACK HAT strategies.
• Are eager to gain experience and skills in new areas
• Enthusiastic to see the results of your A/B tests every morning — and run new ones based on what you learn
• Are a Google Analytics ninja, a Webmaster Tools guru, and AdWords certified, AdSense expert
• Have good internet speed
Bonus points if you:
• Are a great content writer and editor, and can teach SEO and web writing principles to other writers and staff
• Are a technical SEO wizard, and can speak the language of web developers and webmasters
• Have experience with UX, usability, and IA — and can integrate them into your search work
• Have experience with Optimizely and KISSmetrics or equivalent tools
• Are from the Philippines
The right person is someone who is looking to become not only a hired hand but an integral part of each move the company makes and is looking for some ownership of the work they do leading to higher compensation.