Launching Soon!! We have a boutique new & second hand eCommerce web site that requires SEO and link building work. Our target is 10'000 unique visitors per month, measured via Google Analytics ( URL & Key words available by request)
We are based in Australia (no OS sales at this stage) and, as such, the site is aimed only at an Australian geographic audience.
You will need to be experienced at building qualified traffic to web sites using approved white hat methods and approved link building techniques.
When you bid, we need the following information:
1. Your portfolio of your TOP 3 jobs and the results
2. What link building/SEO strategies you use
3. Time schedule, cost estimate and payment structures (based on performance
Please note: You must be able to show how your campaign will attract primarily Australian traffic
What we are looking for:
- Title, Meta, Description and Image Tags
- Create XML and HTML sitemaps
- Validate HTML code
- Revise web page content and advise on required changes
- Submit to Local and Global search engines
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter accounts etc)
- Theme related link building
- Article marketing
- Link Building
- Directory submissions
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites, banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
- No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods
and ethical work will be accepted.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Links must be from Australian websites.
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
This is an ongoing project provided results are being achieved.
35 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $454 for dette job
Hello, I am interest to complete your work. I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail...