SEO Expert to increase organic traffic to site; required for 3-6 months.
This job requires someone with experience who is willing to lead this company to the top page of google over the next 6 months. We are looking for credible experts only, and will not communicate with anyone that is doing this in ways that will result in the site being closed down by google because of bad links etc.
• Must have 5+ websites to show on google (first 3 pages) page as proof. Please advise time spent on the projects, and what was done for them.
• Must use Market Samurai (or similar software) and be comfortable using Google Analytics and Google Hummingbird, panda and penguin techniques, plus ranking software.
• Must be able to write content for webpage (high level of English required).
• Must know how to change the HTML code to increase SEO performance (meta, headings, tags, etc).
• Increase Good links and backlinks on the site (white hat techniques only). We are not racing to get this done, so will choose someone based on their credibility and reliable techniques. No cheating, no black hat techniques.
Your tasks will be to complete the following, whilst adjusting the campaign to drive more traffic to the site organically.
1. Target keywords with good search competition statistics. 2 Keywords at a time, starting with the first priority 1 keywords, and working back from there. Further in-depth research on the keywords to use is to be carried out before this is begun.
2. Go through the website backend code and add tags/add SEO component to code (meta, headings, images, semantic etc).
3. Create a blog page on the site that uses the correct keyword density for the search engines to rank. Consistently post relevant content, with set keyword density and article relevance for the search engines to rank. This could be in the form of before/after pictures/captions, or a news feed, or customer stories etc.
4. Ongoing analysis of Google analytics to track traffic to the site
5. Design a landing page funnel to improve the conversion once the traffic is generated to the site.
6. Check/change and improve all Meta data/tags on site
7. Design a Google Addwords campaign & implement
This person must be available for a minimum of 10 hours per week, ongoing for 6 months. If more work comes up, we can discuss a part time rate.
A test may be involved to ensure you can do what you suggest.
Please only apply if all of these are answered with a YES. Clear, consistent communication is required, and adherence to deadlines is VERY important.
A weekly report must also be prepared from Google analytics, plus market research, and what has been done each week on the sites SEO to be sent to management.
The main aim of this project is to increase traffic to the site by getting it organically to the first page in Google. Once this is done, a Google addwords campaign will follow, as will social media marketing.
If at any point in time, you are not producing the right outcomes with the right techniques, the contract will be ended.
Good luck with your application, and we look forward to creating a great, long lasting and successful relationship in SEO!