READ CAREFULLY - ALL COPY&PASTE RESPONSES WILL BE DELETED AND NOT ANSWERED
Your job is to find a old .com/.net/.biz./.de domain that has PR5 or higher. Obviously, there is a lot of fake out there (cloaking, etc.) - it will be your job and expertise to make sure the transfer is going through correctly. I will put 50% of the fee you will get in escrow for 6 months during which the PR of the domain must not go down.
More domain requirements:
- The niche of the old domain should be business-related.
- The domain must be older than 18 months.
- You must provide list of backlinks that come with domain. There should be at least 10 backlinks. Those backlinks must continue to exist after the transfer for at least 18 months.
- Must have at least three pages indexed by Google.
- Depending on the URL I am willing to pay up to $175 for the domain.
Here is how we will do this:
- If you have domain to offer, ask your fee for the transfer of ownership - and provide the name of the URL.
- Your offer to this proposal is what you will get in total. I will carry all transfer costs.
- If I like your proposed URL, I will give you $20 upon proof of ownership and provision of backlinks. Proof of ownership will be provided by giving me access to Google Webmaster tool for the domain in question.
- If all looks legit, I will put another $30 into escrow that I will release once the transfer to me has occurred.
- The remainder to the agree total fee will be put in escrow.
- If the PR of the tranferred domain remains the same six months after the transfer was completed, I will release the escrow money.
Please use PM for your response. Are you still reading? I appreciate that: Reply with "five-plus" or I won't even bother to read your proposal.