Website Design Brief
The website is for a tour company and should be designed with a focus on various factors including:
• Marketing (attracting/driving clients to the site)
• Sales (getting clients to purchase a tour package on line or contacting us to get information and purchasing tours)
• Building a client base and contact list – we want everyone who visits the site to provide us with their contact information AND tell us what they want so that we can continue to develop our products to meet their needs.
• Design/Formatting should create and communicate a sense of FUN & Adventure in as simple a way as possible. Images are the best, and then video, and lastly text.
Current Web Site: we currently have a website for our tour company in Panama that is a joomla site and is quite good as far as I can tell, but it has way too much information and does not make the sale! Once they get to the site, I do not want anyone leaving without making a purchase, or at least registering/signing up and contacting us asking for information. I am familiar with Joomla and how it works, so that is a plus. The site can not be flash because I understand that flash is not good for search engine optimization. If we can make simple changes to the current site and save a lot of money that could be used towards marketing that would be preferable, and I would need a good argument as to why that would not be the best course of action.
Website Management: Part of any bid on the site should include a simple WRITTEN instruction manual that can explain to any idiot how to access the back end of the site and to add or change information, text, photos, videos, etc. I need to enable my administrative employees the ability to manage the site and keep it updated.
Marketing should include:
• Social Networking
o Linked in
• A blog that is linked to the site in which I will write an article several times a week. I need to understand how to do that so that I make sure that the blog drives traffic to the website and also is highly ranked in Google
• News releases
• SEO – the site should be optimized for search engines
• Search Engine Marketing
o Keywords should be throughout the text repeatedly and in bold text.
o Keywords, especially if we are going to do any paid search positioning, should be very specific, such as:
• Ecuador Adventure
• Ecuador Motorcycle
• Motorcycle Latin America
• Motorcycle tours – general, but worthwhile possibly
• Skateboard tours
• Longboard tours
• Indigenous tours ecuador
• Set up accounts with google adsense
• Links - Linkbuilding
Sales aspects should include:
• Point of Purchase/Online merchant account – basically a way to book tours and pay for them on our site with a credit card.
• There should be a section on the top of the site, where the feature photo is, that has the Deal of the Day, Deal of the week, and also new tours!
• The feel of the site should be to convey FUN & ADVENTURE! Lots of photos of people smiling and having fun doing cool activities!
Design/Formatting should create and communicate a sense of FUN & Adventure in as simple a way as possible.
• Images are the best, and then video, and lastly text.
o Videos and photos should be on the home page and there should also be a photo album page and a video album page. Maybe they are the same page.
• The site should be as simple and clean as possible and never confusing for the clients to find what they are looking for.
• You should be able to choose whether you want to view the site in English and Spanish and the info should be identical in both languages. The site should come up with the visitors IP location and put up the appropriate language. For example, any IP from the USA, Canada or Europe or any country that is not a Spanish speaking country should bring up the site in English.
MORE INFO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
4 freelancers are bidding on average $457 for this job
Hello, I am interest to complete your work. I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail...